Monday, January 28, 2013

Crompton Collective


Over the weekend we went to Worcester to see some of our favorite people. After a bite to eat at Evo, we strolled around Crompton Collective (I'd  been dying to check this place out). The shop is an antique and artisan mall in the Canal District and there is stuff inside for all people (men, women, children) and all needs (clothing, furniture, gifts, toys). For more information on the shop, find them online: website, facebook, and twitter

We walked away with the cutest wooden utensil tray (I'm currently using it to organize some jewelry, a suggestion from Taras) and our friends found themselves some milk paint.

Oh yeah! You might already be familiar with the owner, Amy: she has a popular blog, Punky Style; she owns Haberdash Vintage, her mobile vintage shop (the shop has a spot inside Crompton Collective); and she co-founded The Swapaholics. She's one busy lady!

Please excuse the iPhone pictures.

6 comments:

  1. We, The Flea Circus (where you got the utensil tray) LOVE seeing where our whimsical pieces go!! Thanks for the post and the pics!! @circusfleas, FB: The Flea Circus, blog: http://thecircusfleas.blogspot.com/

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the tray so much! Thanks for popping over here and for sharing the picture on your blog!

      Delete
  2. i cant wait to go back...went a few weekends ago and found some goodies! Amy does a great job with finding unique vendors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does a great job! That place is a gem.

      Delete
  3. I moved to N.Y. a year and a half ago. However, I plan to make a special trip to Crompton Collectives in May, when I come home for my son's wedding. I'm a 7 hour drive away in N.Y., but I can assure you that I will be in love when I get there! It's my kind of happy place! D. Clark- Gasport, N.Y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be worth the trip - you will find many treasures!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover