Friday, January 18, 2013

Dear Husband


I cannot thank you all enough for letting me be extra mushy this week! I had a lot of fun sharing bits of our love story and history in celebration of our five year anniversary (you can find the rest of the posts here). I will be back to regular posting next week. 

The photos in this post are by Tatiana Garanina - the story and more photos are on our travel blog.

We are at the lake house for the weekend to celebrate, and it's snow-covered and beautiful here.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

--------

Husband,

There's a couple things I'd like say to you on our five year anniversary.

I know that I can be a handful - sometimes stubborn, often hangry, and consistently over-sensitive. Thanks for being patient with me (most of the time) and for being there, even when I'm difficult to love. 

Thanks for being an adventurer with me. I hope we never lose that. Thanks for always letting me be the dreamer that I am, and for encouraging those dreams, without hesitation. I'm sure there are some exciting things ahead. 

I hope that five years from now we will have been blessed with some little Bouzakines, that we will have continued to grow into a stronger marriage, and that we will have many more adventures to look back on.

Love,
Your Wife

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover