Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So, I Married a Russian... Vol. 1 | Intro


It's true that when you get married, you marry into that person's culture. I happened to marry a guy from Russia and it's been a lot of fun to hear his stories about childhood, learn about Russian cultural traditions, and to experience different types of food.

I think it's exciting to learn about others - where they come from, their story, and their culture. So starting next week I'm excited to bring a bit of Taras's Russian heritage into the blog. We'll share stories about his childhood in Russia, his transition to the US, Russian food vs. American food, and more. I'm so excited about this series and I hope it'll interest you!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Can't wait to hear/read!

    Jenn - The Flea Circus
    thecircusfleas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be fun! - Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! One of my friends at work is Russian, and I love hearing about their traditions. I'm dying to be invited to a New Year's party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The New Year's parties are great (get yourself an invite!).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover