Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nature Vol. 8 | Across the USA

When we were on our six month road trip across the US we saw a lot of beautiful nature. That experience is actually what inspired me to include nature as a part of this blog, to make sure I still make time to appreciate and enjoy the beauty around me as we get back to our busy every day lives.

Here are some of my favorite nature posts so far from our travel blog - go check them out!

Badlands National Park, South Dakota

Beartooth Highway, MT and WY





Have you been to any of these places? And I want to know if you have a favorite spot for taking in nature!

Thanks for reading! You can also find me here: Tagabonds (our travel blog), facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and on the new vine app for the iPhone (search for: amanda bouzakine).

4 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy I found both of your blogs, your nature pics are amazing. I wish I could visit all those places. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you found the blogs - welcome!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I didnt know you are already back from your adventure! Looking forward to see more pics on both of your blogs :)
    Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried to keep up with blogging during the trip but it was taking way too much time away from the experience, so we're going back and reliving it now, which is pretty awesome!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover