Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nature Vol. 6


On Sunday, when some snow started falling, we all looked out the window to see if any of the snow was sticking. What we found instead was a beautiful, red bird sitting in a tree near the house. Once that guy flew away, two more gorgeous blue birds perched themselves for a while in the neighboring tree. (Ed. note: we think the birds were a Northern Cardinal and Blue Jays. -Taras)

I couldn't get over how beautiful their colors looked against the bare tree limbs covered in new snow.

Do you have any birds that hang out around your house?


Thanks for reading! You can also find me here: Tagabonds (our travel blog), facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and on the new vine app for the iPhone (search for: amanda bouzakine).

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I completely adore the bright birds amidst the wintry branches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - especially the close up of the cardinal! So cool!! I used to do a "Wildlife Wednesday" on my blog because I loved taking/posting pictures of nature.. I'm excited to look through the rest of your nature posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that you used to do a wildlife series, so cool. I agree, nature is so beautiful... it's fun to force myself to take the time to notice and appreciate it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover