Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Inspiration

It's February 1st, which means Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Do you go all out for Valentine's Day, or keep it simple?  We usually keep things simple, dinner and drinks style (although, I'm sure that will change when we have little ones to celebrate with!).

A lot of Valentine inspiration is popping up online right now and I've rounded up a few of my favorites. Maybe some weekend shopping + crafting is in order?

Credited by section, from left to right: 

Love Letter DIY's:
Matchbook Valentine card from Real Simple
Candle Valentine card from Real Simple
Mini Valentine packages by Anna at IHOD (and she has more DIY's coming next week!)
Love Letter package wrapping by Victoria at A Subtle Revelry

Buy It:
Heart shoe clips by ban.do
String of hearts print by Max Wanger
Temporary heart tattoo (pack of two) by Tattly
You're the cats meow card by Shannon Kirsten Illustration

Decor DIY's:
Heart garland by Grace And Light
Wine cork heart by Kristin
Love yarn letters by Nat and Holly at My Sister's Suitcase
Heart nails by Anna at IHOD

Eat + Drink:
Tea for two printables by Melissa at Shakeshakee
DIY Heart stamp cups by Jordan at Oh Happy Day
Valentine cookies by Amanda at Marshalls Abroad
Bacon hearts by the Paper Mama

And if you haven't already seen the Valentine issue of to & from, you must check it out - there are so many amazing gift ideas:


Be sure to check out my Valentine Pinterest board - I'll be pinning more Valentine ideas each day!

7 comments:

  1. Okay this is the coolest round up.
    Thank you so much for including me!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome - thanks for being such an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Thanks for including my card! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I loved all the vday cards you created this year!

      Delete
  3. I never quite seem to get my act together for Valentine's Day ... probably due to years of rejection, hah. I am determined to be different this year, though! Thanks for the round-up - am off to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best Vday roundup I've seen! Thank you so much for including me! I am loving everything you chose.. especially the paper products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover