My parents' birthdays are a few days apart, so Taras and I had them over for a low-key celebration (to the house where we were house/dog-sitting).
Brunch might be my favorite meal to host - eggs are simple and easy to fancy up, and, of course, mimosas easily add a celebratory feel. Add some bakery-made croissants and cake and you have yourself a quick and simple brunch!
Our Brunch Menu:
- baked eggs, inspired by this recipe
- squash, Brussels sprouts, and potato hash, inspired by this recipe
- croissants and almond mocha cake from Beach Pea Baking Co.
- fruit salad of apples, tangerines, and grapefruit
- healthy "cookies", inspired by this recipe
- water, coffee, mimosas
Thanks for reading! You can also find me here: Tagabonds (our travel blog), facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and on the new vine app for the iPhone (search for: amanda bouzakine).