Friday, March 1, 2013

Pup Love


Here's the thing: I'm not really a dog person. I'm fine with them (as long as they don't lick me, hah!), but I don't dream of having a family dog the way Taras does. I mean, Taras has a well-edited list of dog breeds that he thinks would make a good future addition to our family and I sort of push the whole idea off knowing that it'll be a while yet before we even have the space for a dog.

But...

We've been dog sitting this past week and I'm definitely coming around to this whole dog-having idea. The pups follow me wherever I go and they cuddle right in next to me as I edit pictures and write blog posts. Every now and then they wake up, stretch, and assume a new cuddling position. It's kind of the cutest thing ever.  I even texted Taras a photo of the pups while he was at work the other day - crazy talk!

For all you pup lovers out there, here's a round-up of goodies for you:


1: Hair of the dog flask from Izola
2: Canine coaster set from Rifle Paper Co.
3: Hippy dog shirt from Asos
4: Photobooth dogs book from ModCloth
5: Pup tote from ModCloth
6: Temporary tattoo from Tattly 
7: Dog tumblers from uncommon goods

See other round-ups here!

Thanks for reading! You can also find me here: Tagabonds (our travel blog), facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and on the new vine app for the iPhone (search for: amanda bouzakine).

4 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet! I was never a dog person either, and now we have two, and I love them to pieces! Don't know what we ever did for entertainment around the house before we had dogs! Ha! Just found your blog today, and had such a nice visit. Beautiful photos! I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing to me how enertaining dogs can be! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I miss having a doggy :(

    Manda, I cant thank you enough for your sweet comment yesterday. I sound like an emotional disaster but it almost made me cry! Thanks for being so great to us.

    Much love, Mand

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover