Friday, April 5, 2013

Inspired | Flowers

I can never get enough of Pinterest - I love having a spot to save images and ideas from around the web that inspire me. Right now my inspiration is a bit predictable... I have spring on my mind. And we all know that spring means flowers and bicycles, right? Right

Here are some of the flower-adorned images that have been inspiring me lately:


Photo by Kimberly Genevieve for designlovefest (pinned here)

I mean, seriously. A super cool spring outfit, beautiful flowers, AND bicycles (do you see that wine carrier?!).

Another one from designlovefest, featuring Bri (pinned here), photographed by angela+ithyle

I think every single girl who reads Bri's blog wanted to become a florist after she posted these pictures. 

photo by Parker Fitzgerald (pinned here)

These photos of flower-filled ice cream cones, from the spring issue of Kinfolk, have been making their way around the interwebs. I just ordered a copy of the magazine from Amazon and can't wait to get it in the mail!

Illustration by Jayde Cardinalli found via Bright Bazaar (pinned here)

There's even a little bicycle on that newspaper wrapped around the flowers. Perfection.


Have you gotten any spring weather where you are? We're still waiting for the better weather to show its face in New England. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover