Monday, April 8, 2013

Our Weekend...


The sun came out a bit this weekend!

Friday afternoon was so gorgeous in Boston that my coworkers and I even had a happy hour beverage outside... it was glorious. Taras met me in Boston Friday evening and we had a lovely dinner with some of our Boston besties before heading back to Portsmouth for a weekend of Germany planning - I can't believe we leave this Friday... time is flying.

Hey, Portsmouth locals, have you been to Book & Bar yet? We are loving that place, and we spent a good chunk of our Saturday there. I love that you can have coffee or beer/wine while thumbing through their book selection or while typing away on the laptop. A good scene, for sure.

I decided to do a little detox yesterday, eating only fruit, vegetables, nuts/seeds, and water/herbal tea. The last couple of weeks have been a bit too indulgent, and with us heading to Germany later this week, I'm thinking I might try to keep the detox going a couple more days - wish me luck!

How was your weekend? I can never believe how quickly Monday rolls around...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover