Thursday, April 11, 2013

See You Soon

photo taken in the little German town of Leavenworth, WA

I wanted to pop in and let you guys know that I'll be signing off from now until we get home from Germany (we leave tomorrow!!). Tonight, we'll be up way too late packing and doing laundry... it's basically tradition at this point that we pack the night before our trips, rather than taking the more responsible approach of getting things in order ahead of time. :)

I'll be back in this space around Monday the 22nd. If you'd like to follow along on our adventures, I'll be posting to Instagram and to our Tagabonds facebook page whenever I come across free wifi.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! I am a last-minute packer as well ... oh, the stress ... and yet I never change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are the same way... We even finished packing this morning, haha - so much stress!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover