Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lust List

Can you believe it's May already? Seriously, where did April go?

May is one of my favorite months... probably because it's my {30th} birthday month, yay! And maybe it's the month where there might be an evening or two that I don't have to wear a jacket outside? That would be super nice, mother nature.

Anyway, I'm usually not one to lust after tons of things. I actually don't even shop very much. But for some reason (maybe because my birthday is around the corner?) there are a few things I just can't get off my mind...


first column:
temporary heart tattoos by tattly
the honest life book by jessica alba
jesus calling confessional by sarah young
things we love book by kate spade
temporary be happy tattoo by tattly

second column:
mini heart in gold by ban.do
flash bobbi set in black glitter/blush by ban.do
oxfords from target (and these socks to go with)
sandals from target (thanks for the tip, sarah)
fedora from target
white nail polish (seriously, this picture made me swoon for white nails)
bracelets from f21 (here and here)

third column:
watch by fossil
necklaces from f21 (here and here)
iphone case by rifle paper co

Is there anything on your May wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Loving all of your picks. Love those sequined hearts and those shoes! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can never go wrong with sequined hearts, right?!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I think I would be quite happy with all of these picks!

    As for my May wishlist, I don't really have the money to wish for anything right now, but I'm really hoping to score an internship this September. Does that count? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that definitely counts! good luck!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover