Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Spring Frames!


Most of our friends know that Taras and I have a mild obsession with Warby Parker eyeglasses. Their glasses are always stylish and most pairs cost only $95. But what we really love is that for every pair of eyeglasses that are purchased, the company provides a pair of glasses to someone in need - super cool, right?


Taras and I just updated our frames this past winter (Wilkies for him; Bensens for me - you can see me trying on my five sample picks here!) but I'm ready for a spring update from Warby's newest collections. Our health insurance reimburses us each up to $100 a year towards eye glasses, so this is a spring update that won't cost me a dime!

I'm leaning towards something bright and cheery, or maybe even going for some sunglasses this time...



My favorites from the Spring Collection: Finch in grenadine, Walker in canton blue, and Quimby sunglasses in absinthe.

Which are your favorite looks from their Spring Collection or Palm Canyon Collection?

This post was done in collaboration with Warby Parker, a company that Taras and I have adored since their inception. All opinions are my own. Warby Parker eyeglasses and sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. Love Warby Parker, I just got the 5 pairs to try on at home and I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hardest part is picking out one favorite pair to buy!! good luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover