Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Beginnings of Spring


Slowly but surely, New England is starting to see signs of spring. For the past couple of days we've even woken up to birds chirping outside our window. Never mind that it's 23 degrees out there and parts of New England are getting snow today - we now have chirping birds and sunshine on the regular!


Anyway, a couple weeks ago I spent the day frolicking around Boston and Cambridge, meeting with friends and stretching my legs (I miss the daily city walking!). It was a legitimate spring day where I even took off my jacket come mid-afternoon when the sun was pounding down on me. I swear 47 degrees easily feels like 65 degrees when there's no wind and plenty of sunshine to soak up.


Boston is always beautiful but there's something extra special about how the city comes alive during the first warm-ish days of the year. People fill the sidewalks and parks, and every cafe with outdoor seating is at capacity. And we all just ignore those last stubborn piles of snow that haven't quite melted yet.


Warm weather, I'm ready to see more of you.

See more Boston posts here.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Spring! And loving your style! You are gorgeous girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first hints of spring are so very exciting!! And that beautiful bag helps. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover