Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Feeling the Feelings

Hi, friends! I wanted to pop in and let you know that things will be quiet on the blog for the rest of the week. Maybe it's the rainy weather, but I'm having a week that seems to be full of thoughts and reflections and I'm sort of marinating on those things and not feeling particularly bloggish right now.


Everything is good - wonderful, in fact - but I'm feeling the need to spend these few days absorbing this exact time of my life. I just finished writing a love letter to the husband because, honestly, I feel so lucky to have him and our little life (and I don't tell him that nearly enough). And while a lot of the emotions I'm feeling are private to him and our marriage, I'm putting this reminder in this space so I can look back on it someday and remember this period of thankfulness and feeling like everything is exactly as it should be.

xo

This photo from Sequim, WA has nothing to do with this post :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, I have been feeling super sluggish and bit unmotivated. And so glad you have a husband that you love so much.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious. I don't think I thank my husband enough for being a wonderful person. Thanks for the reminder - it's so sweet to read about couples in love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover