Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi friends!

Sorry for the long absence. The last bit of pregnancy left me highly unmotivated and I've been spending the past two months getting to know our baby boy, Caleb. We are now a very happy family of three!

Family selfies. All the time. 

I'll slowly be getting back to writing in this space, as time allows. The first handful of posts will be very heavy on the baby content until I get caught up with the past couple of months. If the extreme mom/baby talk isn't your cup of tea, hang in there - I hope to get back to regular posting of life in general very soon.

If you want to keep up with our family happenings more regularly, be sure to follow me on instagram and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover